Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with external data sources and APIs and integrate third-party APIs like Payment Gateway, Google, Facebook, Ebay, Jobs etc.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
Apply to us at email@example.com
Back to careers page