Roles & Responsibilities
- Interacting with existing and prospective clients.
- Prospect Identification, Nurturing & Closure.
- Conducting sales calls and closing the leads.
- Continuous follow up with the customers and building & retaining client relationships through continuous follow up with clients for their requirements.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Establishing initial contact and gathering information.
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Dynamic, aggressive, result oriented and self-starter.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
Apply to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to careers page