Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- publish iOS apps in the app store.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knowledge of App store distribution process.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Apply to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to careers page