Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting market review / studies and analyzing competitor activities thereby devising Strategies to counter them.
- Co-ordination with various functions / departments at various stages of the assigned project (like customer service development, projects, legal, accounts, etc).
- Interacting with existing and prospective clients.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and companies practice leaders/Principals.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellence in sales and marketing with positive attitude and team playing ability.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
Apply to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to careers page