Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with architect/project lead to perform high/low level design/architecture.
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules.
- Execute system development, develop detailed programming logic and maintenance activities.
- Regular code review and help team to repair legacy code.
- Analyse feature requirements and assist with design documentation, design reviews and development activities.
- Analyse the issues and provide workaround/fix when needed.
- Develop APIs and integrate third-party APIs like Payment Gateway, Google, Facebook, Ebay, Jobs etc.
- Maintain and modify programs.
- Develop test plans and perform unit testing.
- Create and maintain the technical documents and release documents.
- Ability to make and influence decisions, and drive open discussions to a closure.
- Install, configure and maintain the web and database servers.
- 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Worked on Database (MYSQL, ORACLE, RDBMS).
- Strong Knowledge in HTML5, CSS.
- Strong Knowledge in NoSQL [ Mongo DB].
- Knowledge in Photoshop, illustrator is advantage.
- Knowledge in Angular JS, Node JS will be a plus.
- Having Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering/MCA with academic brilliance in high school and college.
- Comfortable with Linux environments including basic sysadmin responsibilities.
Apply to us at email@example.com
Back to careers page