Roles & Responsibilities
- As a Quality Analyst (QA), you will be involved in test automation of our product suite Desktop Web, Mobile web, Mobile Apps and public REST APIs. This individual will be responsible to work with the QA and development teams to create/define automation infrastructure and strategize various tests to deliver high quality product.
- Develop a robust Web automation framework which simplifies the process of writing and running tests.
- Write and execute detailed test cases; performs complex manual, integration, and regression tests.
- Plan and execute end to end testing efforts of highly complex features.
- Design and Develop framework for testing of mobile applications (Android/iOS).
- Design Test plans after thorough understanding of product requirement.
- Understand end user deployment and contribute to requirements and design reviews.
- An undergraduate degree.
- 1-4 years of experience at cutting edge organizations or startups.
- Has at least an understanding of performance / load / soak testing.
- Extensive experience on Mobile applications automation testing for native iOS & Android applications.
- Well versed with Testing/QA concepts with good knowledge of Manual Testing.
- Experience with e business/e commerce applications and business environment is a must.
- Extensive experience of Web UI Automation using tools like Selinium or Appium.
- Strong Experience and comfortable with White Box testing.
- Good understanding in Testing of API/Web Services.
- Good to have exposure in Mobile Application testing includes UI, BDD Testing, Regression tests, and Performance tests.
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management.
Apply to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to careers page